Notice: These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made on November 7th, 2023 (according to the booking date in the booking confirmation email for online bookings) and onwards.
For bookings made before November 7th, 2023, please see this page.
These are the conditions applicable to coliving and coworking space provided by TSC Chiang Mai (hereinafter referred to as TSC) booked on November 7th 2023 and onwards and should therefore be read carefully.
Anyone using the TCL facilities (hereinafter referred to as Member or Members) must agree and abide by all of the following terms and conditions.
Should any part of these conditions become invalid or unenforceable this will not affect the validity of the remainder of these conditions.
General House Rules
- The following rest periods apply: 22:00 to 07:00. Outside of these hours, Members shouldn’t disturb other Members.
- Members are expected to take care of rooms and common spaces – Please inform TSC staff immediately if something is broken.
- Do not leave personal items in the common areas. They can be misconstrued as shared items and broken or misplaced.
- Members should not leave room door open when they leave. Make sure windows are also closed when you are not in your room.
- Use all the equipment with care. The equipment in the rooms and common area are part of the TSC inventory – do not take them as souvenirs.
- Smoking is prohibited in rooms. If you are a smoker, there is a dedicated smoking area outside our building.
- Pans, dishes and other utensils of the common kitchen must be cleaned independently by the Member after use and must not be left in the sink.
- Members are expected to leave the laundry space, community kitchen and other common areas in a clean condition after each use.
- Members should take care of their laundry and do not leave it unattended. TSC doesn’t take responsibility if it gets lost.
- TSC is offering its coliving and coworking space to everyone aged 18 years and above. That’s why kids are not allowed in our premises unless explicitly approved by TSC staff (get approval before booking).
- Pets are not allowed in our premises unless explicitly approved by TSC staff (get approval before booking).
No coworking package refund is possible.
When extending, coworking Members have to buy new coworking packages. There is no extension discounts.
Check In and Check Out times
Our check in and check out times are:
- Check out time is 12:00
- Check in time is 15:00
The longer your booking is the lower the price per night is. You keep your discount when extending your stay unless your extension falls into lower pricing tier, then you get more discount for those nights.
Discount Example – 26 night stay
Let’s assume room pricing in THB is like this:
|Less than one week
You book 7 nights with an intention to extend it for another 19 nights (26 nights in total)
7 nights at 1080 THB / night + 19 nights at 1080 THB / night = total cost 28 080 THB
You book 5 nights straight away and then you extend it for another 21 nights (26 nights in total)
5 nights at 1250 THB / night + 21 nights at 920 THB / night = total cost 25 570 THB
You book 21 nights straight away and then you extend it for another 5 nights (26 nights in total)
21 nights at 920 THB / night + 5 nights at 920 THB / night = total cost 23 920 THB
You book 26 nights straight away (26 nights in total)
26 nights at 920 THB / night = total cost 23 920 THB
Cancellation and Early Check Out
Early Check Out
- There is no refund for Members checking out early.
- It is not possible to transfer the remaining days to another Member.
- Rescheduling of booking is possible only with 14 days notice.
- Rescheduled booking can’t be rescheduled again nor cancelled.
- The price of the new booking shouldn’t be lower than the old booking.
- The number of days of new booking shouldn’t be lower than the old booking.
- In case the new booking period falls into different pricing tier, Member has to pay the pricing difference before arrival.
- Coliving booking can be transferred fully to New Member as long as it is the same booking period.
- Member has to inform TSC of a transfer to the New Member at least 1 week in advance.
- When transferring booking to a New Member, the booking can’t be split and the dates can’t be changed.
- The New Member will not have a possibility to cancel, reschedule or transfer again the booking.
- Transfer of a booking to a new Member means the New Member accepts terms and conditions of TSC Coliving and Coworking Space.
Cancellation and Refund
- Bookings are:
- 95% (100% – 5% to cover payment processing fees) refundable 1 month before arrival (eg. if check in is October 3rd, the last day you can get 95% refund is September 3rd)
- 70% refundable for cancellations between 1 month and 14 days before arrival
- 14 or less days before arrival – no refund possible
- Money refund transfer can take up to 14 days.
Extension of Stay
- Extenstion is possible upon to availability of rooms.
- Extension price per night is equal average price per night of the booking being extended.
- If the extension falls into high season, the price per night is equal to the price per night of the similar period in the high season (the season with higher pricing).
- We have high season and low season rates: if you extend your stay from low season into high season, the rates will go up. If you extend your say from high season into low season, the rates will go down. Please talk to staff if you have any questions about this.
Room Type Change
- Only room type upgrade is possible, not downgrade.
- Room upgrade is possible upon to availability of rooms.
- When upgraded, booking period can’t be shortened.
- Member has to pay the price difference between the current room and the new room before moving to the new room.
- Room upgrade can’t be reverted.
Shorter stays than the minimum required stay is possible only for returning members. Such stays might be a subject to the extra cleaning fee of 500 THB.
Insurance and Liability
- Members undertake to avoid any improper use of coworking and coliving spaces and its facilities.
- Members are liable to TSC for all damages and losses or other damages to spaces and facilities caused by them or third parties.
- TSC is to be compensated for the replacement value (applies in particular to theft and damage to furnishings and equipment).
- Members must pay for the fire/police department costs if a false alarm is triggered as a result of carelessly generated smoke and steam (including candle smoke, cigarette smoke, burnt food, etc.).
- TSC declines any liability for theft and damage to property brought by Members or third parties.
- TSC is liable only in case of intentional or grossly negligent contractual or non-contractual damage and only for direct damage. Any further liability, especially in case of slight or medium negligence or for indirect damages, is excluded.
- Members are informed that their personal belongings are not insured under the risks of accommodation by TSC. Risks include, for example, accidents (especially falling down stairs, accidents due to incorrect operation of the provided equipment, kitchen elements and laundry machines), illness, theft, water and fire. The insurance of objects brought by Members is the responsibility of Member.
- Furthermore, the Member is recommended to take out a liability insurance with inclusion of damages by the member for the entire accommodation period.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire coliving and coworking space. The Member will pay TSC a lump sum of 2000 THB per violation. Legal guardians are liable for persons they have to supervise.
- In case of loss or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the property and their contents, the host is not liable, except in case of intent or gross negligence.
- Messages, mail and merchandise shipments for the Member are handled with care. TSC staff takes over the delivery, safekeeping and – on request – the forwarding of the same against payment. This does not constitute a safekeeping order.
- No liability is assumed for lost property. They will only be returned on request against payment.
- TSC assumes no liability for damages resulting from the use of the Internet (including spam, viruses or connection failures), although TSC makes every effort to ensure a stable Internet connection. Member is not entitled to any refund. The member is obligated to protect his own devices from malware to prevent spam or viruses from being sent through the TSC network. TSC reserves the right to exclude the member from the network.
Theft and Damages
- Members should not leave their personal belongings unattended.
- TSC doesn’t take any liability for any theft, damage or loss of personal belongings on site.
- Members should have their own insurance covering theft, damage or loss of personal belongings during their stay at TSC space.
TSC shall not be responsible for any delay, suspension or failure arising out of any circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God governmental actions, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, postal theft, failure or accident, lockouts or other labour difficulty, a quarantine, epidemic, pandemic or the outbreak of a contagious disease, compliance with any law or official Government requirement, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, an act or omission of a third party, inability to obtain any necessary materials, equipment, facilities or services, the failure of performance provided by others, interruption of the internet or a website (such as Facebook) or virus, accidents or breakdown of plant, machinery, software, hardware or communication network.
The materials appearing on TSC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TSC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TSC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However TSC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TSC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TSC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
TSC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.